Welcome to Rokeby Market
Stay Covid Safe at Rokeby MarketVisitors
- All market visitors over 12 years old must wear a mask
- All mask wearing visitors must collect a market token (complying with our covid safe crowd numbers ratio 1 person per 4 square metres)
- All market visitors must sanitise their hands on entry to the market
- Each household must supply a name and phone number for contract tracing purposes
- All stallholders must provide hand sanitiser at their stall
- All stallholders must be aware and maintain social distancing between market visitors at their stall, where possible
- All stallholders must wear masks
The Rokeby Market is one of Victoria's longest running markets. With over one hundred stallholders offering products and services that fit within the - Make it, Bake it, Breed it, Grow it - guidelines there is a lot on offer.
To view a list of what stallholders will be offering at the next market you can visit the Market Directory.
The market is held on the second Saturday of the month for nine months of the year. The Market does not operate during the winter months of June, July and August.
The next market will be on Saturday 11 December 2021 and runs from 8.00am through to 12.30pm.
The Rokeby Market is held on the community reserve in the township of Rokeby. Rokeby is located 11Km north of Warragul or around 80Km east of Melbourne. See google map
The market offers the following facilities for visitors:
Bus Tours - If you are interested in organising a bus tour to visit the market then please contact the Market Coordinator for bus parking and other arrangements.
Interested in having your own stall at the Market
If you are interested in having your own stall at the market you will find application forms, and other useful information available here.
Current Stallholders Note:
The current season forms are now available from the stallholder centre.
If you are a current stallholder and need to cancel your attendance at one or more markets then please leave a message here